Non-Steerable Liquid Manure Tankers
Superior Construction Provides Serviceability and Longevity—Even with Sand Laden Manure!
- Walking beam, fixed axle configuration
- Hydraulic brakes on all wheels
- Front pump system featuring AR-400 steel impeller blades and housing
- 6” diameter steel discharge line with double thick elbows in high-wear areas
- In-tank, low-level agitation package keeps sand in suspension
- Trailer includes rear tool bar mounts to support popular attachments including injectors.
Proven Performance You Can Count On!
Download Spec Sheet
| ||Tank Capacity||Empty Weight||Loaded Weight||Tongue Weight Empty||Loaded Tongue Weight||Length for IOH**||Minimum Tractor Horsepower‡||Operating Speed,|
CV and Non CV
|View Full Specs|
| 4,243 gal|
|1,318 lbs (598kg)||4,780 lbs|
|215 in (5.46m)***||160 HP||1000 RPMs||PA-29330 Liquid Manure Tanker Specs|
Tanker loaded tongue weight can exceed 5500 lbs. Contact tractor dealer for drawbar capable of safely handling this weight.
Hitch point to center of rear tire.
*** Center position for undercarriage.
‡Minimum PTO horsepower requirements are for continuous run.