JOB TITLE: Customer Service Representative
NUMBER OF VACANCIES: 1 – 1st Shift
PAY RANGE: $14.00 to $25.75 per hour. Pay based on qualifications and experience.
BENEFITS: For 74 years, Patz Corporation has been producing Agricultural and Industrial Handling equipment. Patz values its employees and offers competitive pay and benefits package including, but not limited to: two weeks paid vacation, nine paid holidays, two personal days, your first year of employment. Up to 6% 401k match, Health/Life/Dental and Cancer Insurance.
Under the direction of and reports to: Business Manager – Credit/Marketing/Customer Services
- Analyze, interpret, and process customer orders, inquiries, correspondence, and phone calls varying broadly in nature and scope, including but not limited to shipping status, delivery dates, shipping rates, order changes, cancellations, complaints, and adjustments while adhering to Patz policies and procedures. Assist in completing Marketing Services requests, as needed.
- Employee shall not, either during the period of employment or thereafter, except where authorized or directed by Patz in writing, disclose to others either verbally, electronically or otherwise, use for employee’s own benefit, copy, or make notes of any confidential information or trade secrets other than that which is in public knowledge, of or relating to Patz’ business, which may come to employee’s knowledge during employment with Patz.
Essential Job Duties:
- Provide exceptional service to our customers.
- Process customer orders–including, but not limited to order entry, arrange shipping, generate required bill of lading and/or custom papers for shipments, and process invoicing. Requires excellent oral and written communication skills and proficiency with data entry while maintaining accuracy in a fast-paced environment.
- Coordinate orders for customer pickup, small package, common carrier, export, and Patz Truck.
- Maintain accurate freight rates and appropriate discount programs. Requires general knowledge of logistics and geography.
- File damage and shortage claims with shipping companies.
- Advise customers of order changes, shipping and delivery dates, price changes, terms of sale, or other conditions in accordance with policies.
- Refer product inquiries to Technical Support Department for clarification of application, specifications, part numbers or other technical information from standard data.
- Assist and/or back-up others on the Customer Service team and other departments as needed.
- Maintain Patz Trucking Services scheduling, freight rates, applicable fuel surcharges, and promotion of the service.
- Maintain department procedures and reference manuals.
- Monitor visitor access, up to and including, signing in/out and issue passes/badges.
- Assist in the coordination and organization of office projects.
- Enter Customer Acceptance Certification/Warranty Registration forms.
- Assist with Marketing requests as needed, including printing requests for literature, updating shared company manuals and documents, and collaborating with Marketing Services Coordinator to complete various Marketing projects.
- Provide backup for daily cash posting and day end sales posting.
- Assist with dealer contract file maintenance.
- Look for ways to increase savings, efficiency, and productivity.
- Manage multiple projects and multitask in an organized manner to meet deadlines.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Education and Experience Requirement:
- High school diploma or equivalent with additional customer service education and/or 2-4 years of customer service work experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software programs such as Word, Excel, and Outlook preferred.
- 8-hour day the employee must stand/walk 1-4 hours and sit 6-8 hours.
- Must frequently use hand(s) for repetitive movement single grasping, and occasionally pushing, pulling, and fine manipulation.
- Must occasionally bend, twist, squat, climb, and reach.
- Must perform Light Work, lifting 20 pounds maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 10 pounds. Even though the weight lifted may be only a negligible amount, a job is in this category when it requires walking or standing to a significant degree or when it involves sitting most of the time with a degree of pushing and pulling of arm and/or leg controls.
Typical Working Conditions:
- Typical open office environment with a low to moderate level of noise.
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) required at all times in all manufacturing areas:
- Safety glasses with side shields.
- Observe all safety rules and corporate policies.
Send Company Application to:
Patz Corporation PH: (920) 897-9227
Attn: Human Resources FAX: (920) 897-3215
PO Box 7, 917 Business 141 N https://patzcorp.com/company/careers/
Pound, WI 54161 firstname.lastname@example.org