JOB TITLE: Executive Assistant
NUMBER OF VACANCIES: 1 – 1st Shift
PAY RANGE: Up to $26.00 per hour. Pay based on qualifications and experience.
BENEFITS: For over 72 years, Patz Corporation has been producing Agricultural and Industrial Handling equipment.
Patz values its employees and offers a competitive pay and
benefits package including, but not limited to: two weeks paid
vacation, nine paid holidays, two personal days, all beginning
the day you start employment. Up to 6% 401k match,
Health/Life/Dental and Cancer Insurance.
Under the direction of and reports to: Corporate President
- Work in accordance with senior-level executives to execute administrative policies, maintain corporation records, manage calendars, organize meetings, schedules appointments, and give information to callers. Use administrative and business detail to perform the following duties:
Essential Job Duties:
- Under the direction of and reports to the Corporate President. Performs secretarial duties for the President. Upon request, performs confidential clerical duties for other Corporate officers.
- Responsibilities of the position require a high degree of integrity, business acumen and knowledge of the organization and its business polices.
- Provides administrative support to Stockholders and Board of Directors.
- Acts as a liaison between the President and other supervisory and non-supervisory internal staff as well as outside business contacts.
- Opens, scans, and sorts incoming executive mail for importance, urgency, and distribution. Locates and attaches appropriate file to correspondence to be answered by employer.
- Receives, and relays incoming calls, and places outgoing calls for the office assigned. May respond independently when possible and/or necessary. Arranges conference calls.
- Composes executive correspondence from marginal notes and/or verbal instructions, which are highly confidential, involving financial, legal, technical, and other business terminology.
- Prepares outgoing mail, email, and correspondence, outlining and explaining administrative procedures, policies and/or directives to company personnel and/or non-company personnel and monitors compliance.
- Organizes and maintains file system of correspondence and other records.
- Manages calendars and independently schedules appointments.
- Greets scheduled visitors and directs them to the appropriate area or person.
- Arranges programs, events or conferences by arranging for facilities and caterer, issuing information or invitations, coordinating speakers, and controlling event budget.
- Arranges complex and detailed travel plans and itineraries. Compiles documents for travel-related meetings.
Essential Job Duties Continued:
- Conducts research, compiles, types, and maintains statistical reports and/or database.
- Makes copies of correspondence or other printed materials.
- Prepares corporate documents such as meeting notices, agendas, voting proxies, minutes, and resolutions for corporate meetings.
- As directed, records issuance and/or transfer of company stock.
- Acts as custodian of corporate documents and records.
- As directed, files corporate legal documents with government agencies to conform with statutes.
- Orders and maintains supplies, and arranges for corporate office equipment maintenance.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Requires basic knowledge or training in a specialized or technical field or trade as a background, to understand and deal with problems; customarily acquired by outside study, trades training, apprenticeship, or formal education of an advanced level, supplementing a general academic education.
- Over two years up to and including four years.
- Employee shall not, either during the period of employment or thereafter, except where authorized or directed by Patz in writing, disclose to others either verbally, electronically or otherwise, use for employee’s own benefit, copy, or make notes of any confidential information or trade secrets other than that which is in public knowledge, of or relating to Patz’ business, which may come to employee’s knowledge during employment with Patz.
- In an 8 hour day the employee must stand/walk 1-4 hours and Sit 6-8 hours.
- Must frequently use hands for repetitive movement single grasping, pushing and pulling.
- Must occasionally use foot/feet for repetitive movement as in operating foot controls.
- Must frequently bend, twist, squat, climb, and reach.
- Must perform Light Work, lifting 20 pounds maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 10 pounds. Even though the weight lifted may be only a negligible amount, a job is in this category when it requires walking or standing to a significant degree or when it involves sitting most of the time with a degree of pushing and pulling of arm and/or leg controls.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) required at all times in all manufacturing areas:
- Safety glasses with side shields.
- Observe all safety rules and corporate policies.
Patz Corporation is an Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity Employer/Vets/Disabled
Send Company Application to:
Mr. Mark Crowley, HR Manager PH: (920) 897-9227
Patz Corporation FAX: (920) 897-3215
PO Box 7, 917 Business 141 N https://patzcorp.com/company/careers/
Pound, WI 54161 email@example.com