JOB TITLE: General Laborer
NUMBER OF VACANCIES: 1 – 1st Shift
PAY RANGE: Up to $18.00 per hour. Pay based on qualifications and experience.
BENEFITS: For 74 years, Patz Corporation has been producing Agricultural and Industrial Handling equipment. Patz values its employees and offers a competitive pay and benefits package including, but not limited to: two weeks paid vacation, nine paid holidays, two personal days, all beginning the day you start employment. Up to 6% 401k match, Health/Life/Dental and Cancer Insurance.
- Working in accordance with verbal and/or written instructions and established procedures, under the direction of the Department Supervisor, to perform a variety of duties in various manufacturing departments.
- Employee shall not, either during the period of employment or thereafter, except where authorized or directed by Patz in writing, disclose to others either verbally, electronically or otherwise, use for employee’s own benefit, copy, or make notes of any confidential information or trade secrets other than that which is in public knowledge, of or relating to Patz’ business, which may come to employee’s knowledge during employment with Patz.
Essential Job Duties:
- Perform material handling operations in various departments.
- Cut lumber and build crates per specifications.
- Sort materials or products for processing, storing, and shipping.
- Various custodial assistance and grounds keeping activities.
- Load and unload items from machines and paint line.
- Verification of parts inventory within factory departments.
- Report all injuries, cuts, bumps, burns, etc. to the supervisor as soon as they occur.
- Keep up to date on Safety Data Sheets (SDS), and follow prescribed precautions, if anything is not understood contact the supervisor.
- Keep area neat and clean, free of paper, cups, cans, aerosol cans, etc. and report any safety concerns to the supervisor as soon as it is noticed.
- High School Diploma/GED Equivalent Required.
- In an 8-hour day the employee must stand/walk 6-8 hours and sit 1-4 hours.
- Must frequently use hand(s) for repetitive movement single grasping, pushing, and pulling and occasionally fine manipulation.
- Must frequently use foot/feet for repetitive movement as in operating foot controls.
- Must frequently bend, twist, squat, climb, and reach.
- Must perform Heavy Work, lifting 100 pounds maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 50 pounds.
Typical Working Conditions:
- Located in a factory setting with a large amount of noise and distractions.
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) required at all times for this job description:
- Safety glasses with side shields.
- Steel toe shoes.
- Hearing protection.
- Long work pants.
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) required for occasional activities for this job description:
- Safety harness (as required).
- Hard hat (where overhead hazards exist).
- Protective gloves (material handling).
- Observe all safety rules and Corporate policies.
Patz Corporation is an Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity Employer/Vets/Disabled
Send Company Application to:
Mr. Mark Crowley, HR Manager PH: (920) 897-9227
Patz Corporation FAX: (920) 897-3215
PO Box 7, 917 Business 141 N https://patzcorp.com/company/careers/
Pound, WI 54161 firstname.lastname@example.org