JOB TITLE: Industrial/OEM Territory Manager
NUMBER OF VACANCIES: 1 – 1st Shift
PAY RANGE: Salary. Pay based on qualifications and experience.
BENEFITS: For 74 years, Patz Corporation has been producing Agricultural and Industrial Handling equipment. Patz values its employees and offers a competitive pay and benefits package including, but not limited to: two weeks paid vacation, nine paid holidays, two personal days, your first year of employment. Up to 6% 401k match, Health/Life/Dental and Cancer Insurance.
Under the direction of and reports to: Sales & Market Development Manager
- Responsible for providing sales expertise and material handling solutions for new and existing industrial equipment customers in the waste, bioenergy, recycling sectors throughout North America. Team with U.S. and Canadian OEMs to deliver proven solutions to an emerging market with an established brand! Commercial and industrial applications include food, fiber, wood processing, compost, and municipal waste management.
- Employee shall not, either during the period of employment or thereafter, except where authorized or directed by Patz in writing, disclose to others either verbally, electronically, or otherwise, use for employee’s own benefit, copy, or make notes of any confidential information or trade secrets other than that which is in public knowledge, of or relating to Patz’ business, which may come to employee’s knowledge during employment with Patz.
Essential Job Duties:
- Develop and implement strategic sales plans to meet corporate goals in assigned markets.
- Communicate company product and service portfolio capabilities to customers, assist with product application development, and negotiate sales with key clients.
- Deliver sales presentations to key clients in coordination with dealers, O.E.M.’s and end customers.
- Provide sales and service support to dealers, Industrial/Agricultural O.E.M.’s and direct sales customers as assigned.
- Participate in and support customer training programs to develop markets and increase product sales.
- Advise customers on innovative sales and advertising techniques.
- Represent company at various trade association meetings or trade shows to promote products.
- Follow up on inquiries and leads from potential contacts made via Corporate website, e-mail, trade shows and/or other trade connections.
- Review market analyses to determine customer needs.
- Analyze sales statistics to formulate sales goals and assist customers in promoting sales.
Essential Job Duties Continued:
- Prepare periodic sales reports showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion in markets as assigned.
- Assist in new product development projects or in the development of new markets for all products.
- Monitor and evaluate the activities and products of the competition.
- Coordinate with other department personnel on various product issues, sales leads and/or distribution network concerns.
- Must possess the stamina needed for extended road and air travel. Extensive travel is required at times estimated about 1 to 2 weeks per month out of the office for travel to meet with new or existing customers.
- Manage budgetary expenditures within departmental goals and guidelines.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and be able to obtain a passport.
- Complete other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned by supervisor or corporate management.
- Must always be a professional businessperson possessing strong leadership qualities and maintaining a positive attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential.
- An exceptional interpersonal skill with all company associates is necessary.
- Must possess computer skills to proficiently execute tasks involving; internet navigation, spreadsheet compilations, word processing programs, electronic presentations, etc.
- Must always be a good steward of company assets and maintain modest control of expenses.
- Position will be based out of our corporate office located in Pound, Wisconsin.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing/business is preferred, or equivalent of 5-8 years sales, marketing and/or business development related experience required.
- Industrial equipment sales background very beneficial and is preferred for this position.
- Sales and marketing knowledge of industrial, manufacturing, environmental, composting and waste management is beneficial.
- In an 8-hour day the employee must stand/walk 1-4 hours and sit 6-8 hours.
- Must frequently use hand(s) for repetitive movement single grasping, and occasionally pushing, pulling, and fine manipulation.
- Must occasionally bend, twist, squat, climb, and reach.
- Must perform Medium Work, lifting 50 pounds maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 25 pounds.
Typical Working Conditions:
- Usual work is in an office environment with a low to moderate level of noise. Occasionally working in an industrial site, factory, shop, or outdoor environment, etc. with accompanying weather and environmental conditions.
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) required for occasional activities for this job description:
- Safety glasses with side shields.
- Steel toe shoes.
- Long work pants.
- Protective gloves (Material handling).
- Chemical impervious gloves (Chemical handling).
- Hearing protection (As needed).
- Hard hat (Where overhead hazards exist).
- Safety goggles or face shield (As required).
- Observe all safety rules and corporate policies.
Patz Corporation is an Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity Employer/Vets/Disabled
Send Company Application to:
Mr. Mark Crowley, HR Manager PH: (920) 897-9227
Patz Corporation FAX: (920) 897-3215
PO Box 7, 917 Business 141 N https://patzcorp.com/company/careers/
Pound, WI 54161 email@example.com