JOB TITLE: Loader – Shipping
NUMBER OF VACANCIES: 1 – First Shift
PAY RANGE: Up to $20.00 per hour. Pay based on qualifications and experience.
BENEFITS: For over 72 years, Patz Corporation has been producing Agricultural and Industrial Handling equipment.
Patz values its employees and offers a competitive pay and
benefits package including, but not limited to: two weeks paid
vacation, nine paid holidays, two personal days, all beginning
the day you start employment. Up to 6% 401k match,
Health/Life/Dental and Cancer Insurance.
Under the direction of and reports to: Paint/Assembly/Shipping Supervisor
- Working in accordance with verbal and written instructions and established procedure, and as assigned by the supervisor, perform a variety of routine duties.
- Employee shall not, either during the period of employment or thereafter, except where authorized or directed by Patz in writing, disclose to others either verbally, electronically or otherwise, use for employee’s own benefit, copy, or make notes of any confidential information or trade secrets other than that which is in public knowledge, of or relating to Patz’ business, which may come to employee’s knowledge during employment with Patz.
Essential Job Duties:
- Check loading sheet or, as instructed by supervisor, obtain necessary parts from warehouse area and load on semi-trailers, dealers’ trucks, and other vehicles. Check off all items on loading sheet to ensure completeness, check with supervisor and note any shortages, and sign loading sheet, attesting to completeness.
- Operate forklift or crane as required to move parts from warehouse to truck and to properly position items on truck to ensure a strong, safe load, ensuring that all parts are properly protected from scratches or damage.
- Secure load using chains and chain tighteners, wire an as necessary, nail supporting boards in place.
- Report all parts shortages to the supervisor.
- Check oil level and battery, and make other routine checks of forklift daily. Change tanks of propane gas as required and report any malfunctioning of equipment to the supervisor.
- Observe all Corporate safety rules and regulations, including those for forklift operation.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area, sweeping as necessary.
- Process pick-tickets for outside vendors.
- Pull parts for outside vendors and load on vendors’ truck.
- Must possess a valid drivers’ license to pick up deliveries to local vendors and customers.
- As required, operate 10 ton overhead crane observing all safety rules and regulations.
- In an 8 hour day the employee must stand/walk 6-8 hours and drive 1-4 hours.
- Must frequently use hand(s) for repetitive movement single grasping, pushing, and pulling, and occasionally fine manipulation.
- Must frequently use foot/feet for repetitive movement as in operating foot controls.
- Must frequently bend, twist, squat, climb, and reach.
- Must perform Light Heavy Work, lifting 75 pounds maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 40 pounds.
Typical Working Conditions:
- Located in a factory setting with a large amount of noise and distractions.
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) required at all times for this job description:
- Safety glasses with side shields.
- Steel toe shoes.
- Long work pants.
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) required for occasional activities for this job description:
- Safety harness (as required).
- Hard hat (where overhead hazards exist).
- Protective gloves (material handling).
- Hearing protection (as needed).
- Observe all safety rules and Corporate policies.
Patz Corporation is an Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity Employer/Vets/Disabled
Send Company Application to:
Mr. Mark Crowley, HR Manager PH: (920) 897-9227
Patz Corporation FAX: (920) 897-3215
PO Box 7, 917 Business 141 N https://patzcorp.com/company/careers/
Pound, WI 54161 email@example.com