JOB TITLE: PC/LAN Technician
NUMBER OF VACANCIES: 1 – 1st Shift
PAY RANGE: Up to $28.00 per hour. Pay based on qualifications and experience.
BENEFITS: For 73 years, Patz Corporation has been producing Agricultural and Industrial Handling equipment. Patz values its employees and offers a competitive pay and benefits package including, but not limited to: two weeks paid vacation, nine paid holidays, two personal days, all beginning the day you start employment. Up to 6% 401k match, Health/Life/Dental and Cancer Insurance.
Under the direction of and reports to: Information Technology Manager.
- PC and LAN troubleshooting with ability to install/replace/upgrade computer memory, disk drives, power supplies, etc. Ability to troubleshoot software including OS repair, virus/spyware detection/prevention/removal, browser and application settings.
- Maintain, develop, upgrade and support the computer network hardware & software. This includes servers, PCs, operating systems, peripherals and office automation equipment.
- Investigate and locate computing & networking errors or equipment malfunction and to revise systems to correct errors or improve techniques.
- Report issues concerning equipment downtime, service, and repair.
- Employee shall not, either during the period of employment or thereafter, except where authorized or directed by Patz in writing, disclose to others either verbally, electronically or otherwise, use for employee’s own benefit, copy, or make notes of any confidential information or trade secrets other than that which is in public knowledge, of or relating to Patz’ business, which may come to employee’s knowledge during employment with Patz.
Essential Job Duties:
- Maintain the computer network hardware.
- Maintain the computer network and application software.
- Maintain the security of the local area network.
- Administer the file, phone, and Internet servers.
- Troubleshoot network problems.
- Train and assist users in the use of application software.
- Organize computer network assets.
- Develop and maintain corporate computer standards.
- Maintain user operating procedures and guidelines.
- Recommend system improvements as needed.
- Perform all duties as assigned by the Information Technology Manager.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Associates degree in Computer Science (required); B.S. degree in Computer Science
- 3+ Years experience in PC & Support & Networking (5-10 years preferred).
- 2+ Years experience supporting Windows & MAC operating systems and all related components in a corporate environment. Help Desk experience is acceptable but hands on experience is preferred (5-10 years preferred).
- Experience working with ERP software, Microsoft Exchange Server, & Solidworks a plus.
- CompTIA A+ certification (required)
- CompTIA Network+ certification (desirable)
- In an 8 hour day the employee must stand/walk 6-8 hours, sit 1-4 hours.
- Must frequently use hand(s) for repetitive movement single grasping, occasionally pushing and pulling, and fine manipulation.
- Must frequently bend, twist, squat, and reach, occasionally climb.
- Must perform Light Heavy Work, lifting 75 pounds maximum with frequent lifting and /or carrying of objects weighing up to 40 pounds.
Typical Working Conditions:
- Typical open office environment with a moderate level of noise and distractions.
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE):
- Safety glasses with side shields required at all times in all manufacturing areas.
- Observe all Corporate policies, safety rules and regulations.
Patz Corporation is an Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity Employer/Vets/Disabled
Send Company Application to:
Mr. Mark Crowley, HR Manager PH: (920) 897-9227
Patz Corporation FAX: (920) 897-3215
PO Box 7, 917 Business 141 N https://patzcorp.com/company/careers/
Pound, WI 54161 email@example.com