Non-Steerable Liquid Manure Tankers
Superior Construction Provides Serviceability and Longevity—Even with Sand Laden Manure!
- Walking beam, fixed axle configuration
- Hydraulic brakes on all wheels
- Front pump system featuring AR-400 steel impeller blades and housing
- 6” diameter steel discharge line with double thick elbows in high-wear areas
- In-tank, low-level agitation package keeps sand in suspension
- Trailer includes rear tool bar mounts to support popular attachments including injectors.
Download Spec Sheet
||Tongue Weight Empty
||Loaded Tongue Weight
||Length for IOH**
||Minimum Tractor Horsepower‡
CV and Non CV
|View Full Specs
| 4,243 gal
|1,318 lbs (598kg)
|215 in (5.46m)***
||PA-29330 Liquid Manure Tanker Specs
Tanker loaded tongue weight can exceed 5500 lbs. Contact tractor dealer for drawbar capable of safely handling this weight.
Hitch point to center of rear tire.
*** Center position for undercarriage.
‡Minimum PTO horsepower requirements are for continuous run.