SEPCOM™ BRS (Bedding Recovery Separator)
High capacity - production grade - perfect for a variety of applications!
Designed to separate slurry mixtures into solid and liquid components, the SEPCOM™ BRS uses a combination of gravity and mechanical compression to produce separated solids with ≤35% dry matter content.
The SEPCOM™ BRS is ideal for use in a variety of applications, including anaerobic digester/biogas production systems, and for the separation of sludge, sewage, manures, food waste and byproducts, paper pulp, and more.
- Longest dewatering screen on the market produces dry matter content of ≤35%.
- Reduce waste volumes by extracting more solids from liquid.
- Re-use separated solids (vegetables and food waste/byproducts) as animal feed or organic fertilizer.
- Easily shovel, store, and convey the odorless, solid material.
- Process material when you want/need.
- Continuous duty—low amp draw units with minimal energy requirements.
- Stainless steel construction.
- Quick return on investment.
SEPCOM™ is a trademark of WAMGROUP®.
Download Spec Sheet